суботу, 1 грудня 2012 р.

Winter is here!

Hello, my snowy pandas!
Winter is here!
Maybe you like it because winter is snowy and cold, but in winter lots of funny events! Christmas, New Year, day of Sant Nicholas, Valentine Day, and more, more, more...
New design on my blog coming soon and there will be Christmas Contest ( about it I write later...)  winter it's great! And don't forgot! In winter is New Year! I want to it come quickly! It's my favorite event ( and Halloween and sure my b-day...)  And on winter is my Birthday! Yippee! It's on January! 13th of January! Yippee! 
Ah winter is wonder! I'd love it! Maybe you know and seen in my blog new page : Virtual World Club. What this mean?  It's link to PandaSpace what today at 9:00AM becomes Virtual World Club! Yay!
Have a nice winter and cool holidays!
Cool in the cold!
~ Asya ♡

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар